Physis III - Journal of marine science
As part of CIEE's Bonaire semester programs, each student conducts an independent research project on a topic of their choice. The projects culminate with a public presentation and publication of a research paper in the CIEE journal Physis: Journal of Marine Science.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flamingo (Phoenicopterus Ruber Ruber) Distribution and Feeding Behavior in Relation to Salinity Levels on Bonaire, Netherland Antilles
- The Effects of Intruder Size on the Territoriality of the Threespot Damselfish (Stegastes planifrons)
- Variation in Threespot Damselfish Aggression Using Models of a Conspecific, Predator and Herbivore
- Juvenile French Angelfish Exhibit Cleaning Activity in Bonaire
- Size Distribution of Spirobranchus giganteus in Bonaire: Is there a benefit of recruitment to live coral?
- Reproductive Behavior in Abudefduf saxatilis: The Relationship Between Nest Location, Brood Size and Aggression
- Effects of Human Recreational Activities on Seagrass Beds in Lac Bay, Netherlands Antilles
- The effects of storm damage on reef rugosity and coral spe- cies composition in Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles
- Ranking Herbivory in Coral Reef Fish
- Diurnal Variation of Cleaning intensity in Bonaire, N.A.
CIEE (Council of International Education and Exchange) is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization founded in 1947 working globally.