Physis XXI - Journal of marine science
As part of CIEE's Bonaire semester programs, each student conducts an independent research project on a topic of their choice. The projects culminate with a public presentation and publication of a research paper in the CIEE journal Physis: Journal of Marine Science.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Monitoring the effect of sedimentation on Cassiopea spp. bell pulsation dynamics
- Time budgeting and community structure of the fairy basslet, Gramma loreto
- Monitoring factors that affect coral bleaching recovery in Undaria agracities
- Prevalence and progression of the blackspot causing parasite in Acanthurus bahianus, Acanthurus coeruleus, and Caranx ruber
- Tracking dark spot syndrome on the coral reefs of Bonaire
- Assessment of sea urchin assemblage as a function of substrate composition
- The effect of habitat type on foraging tactics of Caranx ruber
CIEE (Council of International Education and Exchange) is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization founded in 1947 working globally.