Physis I - Journal of marine science
As part of CIEE's Bonaire semester programs, each student conducts an independent research project on a topic of their choice. The projects culminate with a public presentation and publication of a research paper in the CIEE journal Physis: Journal of Marine Science.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Coral Growth on Anthropogenic vs. Natural Substrates in Bonaire, N.A.
- Contacts between Recreational SCUBA Divers and the Coral Reefs of Bonaire
- Infaunal Community Differences Along a Sediment Moisture Gradient in Saliña Matijs
- Algal Cover and the Effects of Various Nutrient Levels on Bonaire’s (Netherlands Antilles) Coral Reefs
- The distribution of black band disease on Bonaire’s coral reef in relation to environmental parameters
- Stoplight Parrotfish, Sparisoma viride, as a Possible Vector for Zooxanthellae Dispersal on Coral Reefs
- Diadema antillarum densities in Bonaire: is there evidence for over- or underpopulation?
- Coral Bleaching and a Proposed Monitoring Program for Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles
CIEE (Council of International Education and Exchange) is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization founded in 1947 working globally.