BioNews 25-Dutch Caribbean Newsletter
BioNews is a newsletter produced by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA) which focuses on science and conservation in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews provides regular updates on science and nature projects as well as overviews of on-going research and monitoring efforts, long term projects, recent reports and publications.
In BioNews-25 you will articles on:
- At least ten reef-associated shark species in the Dutch Caribbean
- Dutch Government Announces New International Shark Strategy
- Kick off for the 2019 Sea Turtle Nesting Season
- Crowdfunding: movie Tortuga ‘The survival of humanity’
- Bonaire Caves and Karst Nature Reserve Update
You will also find up to date overviews of:
Download the full color version of BioNews 25
Also available: BioNews graphics free print version.
You can sign-up here or send an email to research@DCNAnature.organd we will be happy to add you to our mailinglist.
To read BioNews you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer and to enjoy it to the fullest we recommend you to open it in full screen mode.
For previous issues check the BioNews archive.
*This newsletter was published by DCNA and funded by the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality (LNV).