BioNews 24- Dutch Caribbean Newsletter
BioNews is a newsletter produced by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA) which focuses on science and conservation in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews provides regular updates on science and nature projects as well as overviews of on-going research and monitoring efforts, long term projects, recent reports and publications.
In BioNews 24 you will find articles on:
- State of Nature in the Caribbean Netherlands: Saba and Saba Bank
- New and Very Abundant Microbe Found Living in Corals
- Environmental DNA FOR Lionfish Mapping
- 40-year study: Changes on the Coral Reefs of Bonaire and Curaçao
- Bonaire Welcomes Back Indiana University
You will also find up to date overviews of:
Download the full colour interactive version of BioNews 24 (~ 5 MB)
Also available: BioNews graphics free print version
You can sign-up here or send an email to research@DCNAnature.organd we will be happy to add you to our mailinglist.
To read BioNews you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer and to enjoy it to the fullest we recommend you to open it in full screen mode.
For previous issues check the BioNews archive.
*This newsletter was published by DCNA and funded by the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality (LNV).