BioNews 22- Dutch Caribbean Newsletter
BioNews is a newsletter produced by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA) which focuses on science and conservation in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews provides regular updates on science and nature projects as well as overviews of on-going research and monitoring efforts, long term projects, recent reports and publications.
- Nature in the Dutch Caribbean is critically threatened and intervention is necessary
- Call of action to reduce plastic pollution on St. Maarten
- Call of action to salvage St. Maarten’s coral reefs from new disease
- Marine Animal Monitoring Form
- Two species of endangered elasmobranch receive additional protection in the Caribbean
You will also find up to date overviews of:
Download the full colour interactive version of BioNews 22 (~ 5 MB)
Also available: BioNews graphics free print version.
To read BioNews you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer and to enjoy it to the fullest we recommend you to open it in full screen mode.
For previous issues check the BioNews archive.
*This newsletter was published by DCNA and funded by the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality (LNV).