BioNews 2 - January/February 2013
This issue of BioNews profiles the research and monitoring efforts for January and February 2013 and highlights a new monthly feature, called ‘Research of the Month,’ which presents a more detailed look at some of the fascinating work underway on our islands. This month’s choice is the Lesser Antillean Iguana on St. Eustatius.
Amongst others, you will find in this second issue:
- overview of research and monitoring
- update on the Dutch Caribbean Biodiversity Database
- St. Eustatius’ Lesser Antillean Iguana: Cause for concern
- overview of reports and publications
- calendar of upcoming events, meetings and workshops