BioNews 2-2017 Dutch Caribbean Newsletter
BioNews 2-2017 includes the following news items:
- Nature Funding Projects BES islands - P. Hoetjes
- Restoring Bonaire’s dry forest
- Tiger shark crosses thirteen maritime boundaries in four weeks
- Great news for shark conservation in the Caribbean (SPAW-STAC)
- Listening to the Caribbean’s Humpback Whales with CHAMP- H. Heenehan
- UV- filters in sun care products as an emerging risk for Caribbean coral reefs- D. Slijkerman, I. Schaap, S. Engel
- Volunteers will count endangered species in St. Eustatius (Anemoon)- S. van Leeuwen, N. Schrieken, S.J. Hewitt
- Sustainable Island Management students St Eustatius - M. Heemstra, A. Hylkema
To read this interactive Pdf, please make sure to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. We recommend you to open BioNews in full screen. In case you do not have this program, please click here to download. Feel free to email research@DCNAnature.org in case you experience any issues downloading the program so we can assist you.
BioNews is produced by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance and funded by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.