BioNews 17-2018 Dutch Caribbean Newsletter
BioNews is a newsletter produced by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA) which focuses on science and conservation in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews provides regular updates on science and nature projects as well as overviews of on-going research and monitoring efforts, long term projects, recent reports and publications.
In BioNews 17 you will find articles on:
- Global Defaunation and Plant Invasion: seagrass ecosystem services
- Exploring the Saba Bank’s Deep Sea
- Microplastic Contamination on Beaches of the Lesser Antilles
- How to Respond to a Sargassum Influx
- Health is Wealth: control vector-born diseases and promote sustainability
You will also find up to date overviews of:
Download the full colour interactive version of BioNews 17 (~ 7 MB)
Also available: BioNews graphics free print version.
To read BioNews you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer and to enjoy it to the fullest we recommend you to open it in full screen mode.
For previous issues check the BioNews archive.
*This newsletter was published by DCNA and funded by the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality (LNV).