BioNews 12-2018 Dutch Caribbean Newsletter
BioNews is a newsletter produced by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA) which focuses on science and conservation in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews provides regular updates on science and nature projects as well as overviews of on-going research and monitoring efforts, long term projects, recent reports and publications.
In BioNews 12-2018 you will find articles on:
- Aruba Shoco Conservation Project
- First Silky Shark Sightings by Saba Conservation Foundation!
- NICO Expedition: Mesophotic reefs, Cyanobacteria mats and Submarine Groundwater Discharge around the ABC-islands
- Invasive Species Workshop on St. Eustatius
You will also find up to date overviews of
- Recent reports and publications
- Current research, monitoring, and long-term projects
- Upcoming events
Download the full color print version BioNews 12.
Also available: BioNews graphics free print version.
To read BioNews you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer and to enjoy it to the fullest we recommend you to open it in full screen mode.
For previous issues check the BioNews archive.
***This newsletter was published by DCNA and funded by the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality (LNV).